[MODERATOR] SaintEthan's Applicatory Redux.
Post: #1
Hiya. A while ago, do to a very unfortunate series of events, I ended up getting myself demoted, much against the cries of many of my non-staff companions. However, it certainly wasn't permanant--and so, I am writing yet another Moderator application to try and regain my status as a staffmember. Let's begin.

1. Why do you want to be a Moderator?
Ah, yes. I remember answering this question--but now it seems that the list of these desires has increased for me. As a moderator, not only am I respected, but I get to do the thing I love best: helping players have an amazing time on our server. Sure, I may not have WorldEdit, but people know that I can be trusted when I offer to help them out. Nothing about being a moderator makes things easier--but it allows me to do more.

2.What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
A pair of sunglasses and the ability to "DEAL WITH IT." On our server, we have staffmembers with very unique personalities. And people may not always agree with them. So, as a moderator, I realize and respect this; not everyone shares my opinion on bronies, for example. This time around, I will try my hardest to not express my rage like I did last time.

3. Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yeah. I certainly am not on the top of the list--though I am finally on the front page--but I have 534 hours of playtime. And, considering my "about an hour a day" disposition, this is quite an acheivement for me. I'm pretty proud of it, if I must say so myself.

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
Darkspin is, quite frankly, the best server I have ever played on. It almost never crashes, and the amount of cash D4rk puts into running it is just... amazing. 120+ dollars a month. Woah. It has been my pleasure to join in on yer wild schenannigans (did I spell that right? Or do the little men running around in my computer not understand it?), and I must admit that many of my skills that I have today would not exist if it weren't for you guys. As for myself? I love 3D modeling and computer animation. I am currently working on a five-part manga in my spare time. My real name is Ethan Zachary Armbrust. I'm bisexual, and I like to refer to myself as a "radical" atheist. Anything by Douglas Adams makes me jizz my pants. What else is there to know?

5. Anything we should know about?
Nothing that you guys don't already know.

6. Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you?
Mhmm. Here's their pictures:
[Image: ]

7. If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I swear, yet again.

8. Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
This is a lie. I know from experiance. But yes, I agree. I have never been inactive for a month, nor do I plan to.



“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
[MODERATOR] SaintEthan's Applicatory Redux. - by Saintethan - 09-24-201202:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)