Post: #6
09-15-201210:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-15-201210:43 PM by mrminority.)
[Image: ]
Being an administrator is stressful and annoying as fuck.
[size=large]We have to deal with the following:[/size]
[size=medium]-People asking for stuff
-People asking for ranks
-Dealing with illiterate fucks who will "hack ur surver becuz ur a bad admin"
-Deal with other staff members that don't believe in the way you admin
-Deal with head admins throwing a shit fit if you do something wrong (This doesn't happen often, but still)
-Fail trolls
-Fail griefers
-Fail session stealers
aaaaaaaand we can't forget
-The entire server throwing a shit fit whenever one staff member gets removed from staff OR someone's friend was b&.[/size]
Technically, I volunteer for this job, and I only stay because I lurve you guys <3[hr]
If anyone has anything else they want to add, please do so. My list seems incomplete because I just woke up like 15 minutes ago. :P
