Post: #19
09-13-201202:38 PM
I'd just like to say, as the head admin of the tf2 server, that I understand that people get their feelings hurt. I know that we play rough on that server but for the love of all that is good in this world, why torture yourself? If it is not a server that you want to be on, why in the world would you put yourself through that? We don't do it because we don't like you. It's just how we are. I've given the admin full reign because I trust their judgement. I doubt there was no reason for any serious action and the admin know that a ban is a last resort action.
Furthermore, King had been removed from admin for his abuse due to breaking these prior rules. The rules are currently being revised to avoid any further confusion.
But please, we'd love to have you join our server and have fun but if you find yourself getting upset and not wanting to play with us, please, just don't do that to yourself.
Furthermore, King had been removed from admin for his abuse due to breaking these prior rules. The rules are currently being revised to avoid any further confusion.
But please, we'd love to have you join our server and have fun but if you find yourself getting upset and not wanting to play with us, please, just don't do that to yourself.
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
