All who believe Tammo should be King say "I" and all who appose say "I am gay"
I
16.67%
1
I am gay
83.33%
5
6 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
Tammo for king
Post: #1
My username is TammoWoodsorel and I wish to be of king rank. I did not see an application for king so I am guessing that people have to vote for me to become this rank. So some on everybody! I'll will be a great king and won't abuse my power. And remember a vote for Tammo is.... A vote for Tammo.
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Tammo for king - by TammoWoodsorel - 04-12-201212:33 AM
RE: Tammo for king - by VlperX - 04-12-201210:36 AM,
RE: Tammo for king - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-14-201206:21 PM,
RE: Tammo for king - by VlperX - 04-14-201209:02 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)