Plugins
Post: #2
[b]CommandSigns[/b] http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/command-signs/

[b]ChestShop[/b] http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chestshop/

[b]Dynmap[/b] http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/dynmap/files/54-v0-34/
Change log - Very large performance boost on rendering, both on CB 11 and CB 1.2 worlds (50-100% faster)

[b]I will be looking at this page for the Vanish plugin... [/b]http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vanish/

Also, for inventories I recommend Multiverse Inventories since you already use Multiverse Core, Portals and NetherPortals...
Sure it's in it's beta still, but I use it on my server and have had no problems. It's simple to set up as well. But I guess we'll see for 1.2

[b]Multiverse Inventories[/b] http://ci.onarandombox.com/job/Multiverse-Inventories/lastSuccessfulBuild/



  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Plugins - by darkspin - 03-08-201203:44 AM,
RE: Plugins - by VlperX - 03-10-201202:39 AM
RE: Plugins - by darkspin - 03-10-201205:54 AM,
RE: Plugins - by darkspin - 03-10-201205:58 AM,
RE: Plugins - by VlperX - 03-10-201206:07 AM,
RE: Plugins - by darkspin - 03-10-201206:08 AM,
RE: Plugins - by VlperX - 03-10-201206:14 AM,
RE: Plugins - by Lunaru Faein - 03-10-201206:22 AM,
RE: Plugins - by darkspin - 03-12-201206:55 AM,
RE: Plugins - by VlperX - 03-12-201207:10 AM,
RE: Plugins - by VlperX - 03-15-201210:21 PM,
RE: Plugins - by VlperX - 03-18-201212:05 AM,
RE: Plugins - by darkspin - 05-08-201206:19 AM,
RE: Plugins - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-08-201204:45 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)