Thread Closed 
mod application
Post: #5
You have shown a significant lack of maturity and you can't get your mind off a simple rank application in a game. I've been up for a long time today and everything I've seen you write, both on the forum and in game, has been to do with your app and you asking if everyone thinks you're mature or not.

At your age, I honestly don't expect much more from you. Please do not take this the wrong way - you simply do not qualify for Moderator and that is final.

10 hours?

that's a joke.
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
mod application - by rscroop321 - 04-11-201210:32 AM,
RE: mod application - by VlperX - 04-11-201210:47 AM,
RE: mod application - by VlperX - 04-11-201204:00 PM,
RE: mod application - by rscroop321 - 04-11-201206:30 PM,
RE: mod application - by VlperX - 04-11-201206:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)