the ddovel mystery
Post: #1
Ok so Saint and Mikey for weeks now have been trying to find out how a peanut named ddovel got like 6 stacks of diamonds. Well, I just found out. He told me his brother hacked in the diamonds and got banned for it. However, ddovel's brother left the diamonds in a chest for ddovel to have. There you go guys, problem solved. I guess ddovel didn't do anything wrong to get banned or tempbanned, so I guess the staff should discuss this.
:D
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
the ddovel mystery - by Jawa - 09-09-201203:27 AM
RE: the ddovel mystery - by Saintethan - 09-09-201203:32 AM,
RE: the ddovel mystery - by BlackMajor - 09-09-201207:36 AM,
RE: the ddovel mystery - by mrminority - 09-09-201207:38 AM,
RE: the ddovel mystery - by Saintethan - 09-09-201208:29 AM,
RE: the ddovel mystery - by mrminority - 09-09-201211:39 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)