[b][size=medium]Here is a copy of the forums shoutbox today:[/size][/b]
[font=Courier]» rscroop321 - 11-04-11:49 -- god i hate today
» rscroop321 - 11-04-11:49 -- will anybody like my application
» rscroop - 11-04-10:04 -- can i please be editor (:
» rscroop - 10-04-18:25 -- can i be mod instead
» rscroop - 10-04-18:25 -- i can't be bothered
» ViperX - 10-04-01:14 -- I should not have to stamp at the top of this page "Apply in the 'Rank Applications' sub-forum under 'Minecraft'" [/font]
On top of that, I remember you saying something about hating life or.. the day in-game? I'm not sure... but you've shown a great amount of childish impatience and immaturity... on top of that, you didn't read the clear bold font that told you how to post an application but even still, I expect to see much, much more.
Not impressed...
It's fine and natural to have all these traits as a kid... but we aren't looking for any of them.
[font=Courier]» rscroop321 - 11-04-11:49 -- god i hate today
» rscroop321 - 11-04-11:49 -- will anybody like my application
» rscroop - 11-04-10:04 -- can i please be editor (:
» rscroop - 10-04-18:25 -- can i be mod instead
» rscroop - 10-04-18:25 -- i can't be bothered
» ViperX - 10-04-01:14 -- I should not have to stamp at the top of this page "Apply in the 'Rank Applications' sub-forum under 'Minecraft'" [/font]
On top of that, I remember you saying something about hating life or.. the day in-game? I'm not sure... but you've shown a great amount of childish impatience and immaturity... on top of that, you didn't read the clear bold font that told you how to post an application but even still, I expect to see much, much more.
Not impressed...
It's fine and natural to have all these traits as a kid... but we aren't looking for any of them.

