Mikey for Admin! (Again)
Post: #1
Hello ladies and gentlemen of Darkspin servers. According to Mr.Minortiy, Pablo, one of the admins of the server, has stated he's okay with being demoted for inactivity. So, with a position open, that's where I come in.
First of all, I currently have the most time on the server, and could easily be stated as the most dedicated player. (Although I've started playing less, I will not stop playing entirely) I've played for quite a while, and know a lot of the players and staff quite well. I've been Artisan for months (I assume) and have wanted to be admin on here for quite some time. A little bit ago, SaintEthan tried to get me admin, by posting an app for players to comment reasons why I deserved Admin. That failed, being said that I had to make the app myself. At the time, I figured I was going to get it anyway, so I didn't put time or effort into the app. This time around, I'm confident I will get it.
In my recent time here, I've done little but playing around in creative, and Artisan-ing. If I became Admin, I'd be much more capable to help players, and everyone. I understand being admin would be a lot of responsibility, but I'm willing to take that on. I believe I have a good amount of support from the players, but it's the admins choice. Something I've been working on recently, is being less of a 'tool' for the players. Too many times the players will ask me something, and I'll do it for them. I understand I can't do that if I want admin. Lastly, I do promise that if I get Admin, I will not abuse the powers.
So, what do all of you say? Do I deserve Admin, or have I wasted my time once more?
To soften you all up, here's a picture of a cat.
[Image: ]
Note: Sorry for format, forums doesn't like my paragraphing.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mikey for Admin! (Again) - by mikey288 - 09-03-201209:15 AM
RE: Mikey for Admin! (Again) - by mrminority - 09-03-201209:27 AM,
RE: Mikey for Admin! (Again) - by mikey288 - 09-03-201209:44 AM,
RE: Mikey for Admin! (Again) - by Saintethan - 09-03-201201:56 PM,
RE: Mikey for Admin! (Again) - by BlackMajor - 09-03-201205:14 PM,
RE: Mikey for Admin! (Again) - by mikey288 - 09-04-201206:08 AM,
RE: Mikey for Admin! (Again) - by BlackMajor - 09-04-201201:23 PM,
RE: Mikey for Admin! (Again) - by mikey288 - 09-04-201209:43 PM,
RE: Mikey for Admin! (Again) - by mikey288 - 09-05-201212:40 PM,
RE: Mikey for Admin! (Again) - by BlackMajor - 09-05-201205:41 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)