I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here
Post: #15
Scene one of the introduction is set a hundred years in the past, before the rest of the introduction. The rest of the introduction is set thirty years in the past.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by Saintethan - 08-25-201208:48 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201209:11 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201209:29 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201209:37 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by Saintethan - 08-25-201210:35 AM
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201210:51 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by Miistic - 08-25-201201:58 PM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-26-201202:28 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)