I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here
Post: #9
You can be it, Mikey. Just be warned, yer gonna be doing a LOT of skin changing... And Young Herobrine and Young Steve are part of the introduction. [hr]
This is just a few characters, don't worry.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by Saintethan - 08-25-201208:48 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201209:11 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201209:29 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by Saintethan - 08-25-201209:34 AM
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201209:37 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201210:51 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by Miistic - 08-25-201201:58 PM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-26-201202:28 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)