I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here
Post: #1
Don't expect an oh-so-wonderful introduction or persuasive essay like in most of my threads. I'm busy writing a screenplay, motherfuckers.

Anyway, in planning for the Darkspin Community Youtube channel, it was one of Dsr's ideas to film one of our roleplays... movie style. Full video editing, max graphics, sound effects, and my favorite, ambient occlusion. So we brainstormed, and I'm writing the screenplay at the current moment.

Here's the requirements to be castmember:

Depending on whether or not we plan on including voice acting or not, a well-developed voice is a must. Such as Min's.

A good computer. Only the people filming need to be able to run at max settings, but we don't want ANY crashes in the middle of recording.

BE ON TIME!


“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by Saintethan - 08-25-201208:48 AM
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201209:11 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201209:29 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201209:37 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-25-201210:51 AM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by Miistic - 08-25-201201:58 PM,
RE: I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here - by mikey288 - 08-26-201202:28 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)