Demote Saint, or not?
Perm Demotion
50.00%
7
Temp Demotion
35.71%
5
Don't demote him, you faggots!
14.29%
2
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Demotion Request
Post: #54
Alright guys, sorry for the late reply, but I've been without my laptop for the past 2 days and am currently typing this on my sister's netbook. [size=xx-small](which has a keyboard I detest, since I have big hands >.>)[/size]

First thing I want to address is aimed at Saint, Paper, and Scythe.
All of you need to shut the fuck up. Quite literally almost every thread ends up with you three flinging insults at each other like monkeys do with poo. There's this wonderful thing called a[size=large] PERSONAL MESSAGE[/size], and I'm sure everyone would much rather have you guys bitch at each other in private than in a public thread. [size=x-small](It's like breastfeeding in public, not everyone wants to see that.)[/size]

Second thing I want to address is Saint's behavior as a moderator during the scope incident and before it. [size=x-small](pull up a chair and some popcorn, this is going to be long.)[/size]

Saint is probably the best moderator I have ever seen on the server. He's friendly with the new players, and can be no-nonsense when the time calls for it. In a way, he's my number one assistant (for all you bronies out thar), because whenever something requires my attention, or needs to be addressed in the Admin Chat conversation in Skype, he's there to tell me. In fact, just before the whole Scope shitstorm, I recommended him for Artisan to the other admins.

However, when Saint began acting out after I banned Scope [size=small](later only tempbanned)[/size] I had no idea what crawled up his butthole seeing as I've never seen him whine that much in game before. My instinct told me to try to watch out for him, just to make sure he didn't fuck something up. I'm pretty sure I didn't try hard enough, since I'm typing this in a DEMOTE SAINT PLOX thread.
I was aware of his problems at home, but I shrugged it off since I have a "Shit happens, get over it" personality.


...


I can't really think of anything to type.

Fuck.

[size=xx-small]this is why I almost failed English last year .-.[/size]

Anyways, Saint, your actions weren't appropriate, even if you were going through shit. Also, the following large sentence is to be aimed at anyone that has a stick up their butt whenever something is done different than you want.

[size=x-large]You really need to grow the fuck up. You think that applying logic to everything you do makes you seem more mature than everyone else, but it doesn't. It makes you look like a prick. Most of the players on this server are still kids and they just want to have a good time. You have to realize that some people don't really have anything to look forward to except seeing their friends on a minecraft server.[/size]

Who gives a flying fuck if someone doesn't do what you want in a pixelated game.



/endrant
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Demotion Request - by mikey288 - 08-23-201212:07 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Bluevertro - 08-23-201212:14 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201212:41 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by mikey288 - 08-23-201212:16 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Bluevertro - 08-23-201212:19 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201212:20 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Bluevertro - 08-23-201212:23 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by SSSSSSShtoobis - 08-23-201212:26 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Bluevertro - 08-23-201212:51 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by SSSSSSShtoobis - 08-23-201212:56 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201201:05 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by mikey288 - 08-23-201201:10 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201201:36 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201201:43 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201201:46 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Scythistical - 08-23-201201:55 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201201:53 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201201:58 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201202:46 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201202:49 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201203:13 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201203:16 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201203:19 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Scythistical - 08-23-201203:20 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201203:21 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Scythistical - 08-23-201203:23 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201203:27 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201203:24 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201203:24 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201203:26 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Scythistical - 08-23-201203:28 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201203:31 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201203:32 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201203:42 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201203:50 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by BlackMajor - 08-23-201205:31 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Scythistical - 08-23-201205:46 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201206:20 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by BlackMajor - 08-23-201206:38 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201206:42 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by mikey288 - 08-23-201209:49 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-23-201211:14 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Bluevertro - 08-24-201201:48 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-24-201202:29 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by mikey288 - 08-24-201206:09 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-24-201209:02 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Scythistical - 08-24-201209:11 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-24-201209:38 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-24-201209:52 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by mikey288 - 08-24-201210:11 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-24-201210:15 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-24-201211:26 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by SSSSSSShtoobis - 08-24-201212:28 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by mrminority - 08-24-201212:58 PM
RE: Demotion Request - by mikey288 - 08-24-201201:15 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-24-201201:16 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Scythistical - 08-24-201201:30 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-24-201201:20 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by RaperisPacist - 08-24-201201:45 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by mikey288 - 08-24-201202:14 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Bluevertro - 08-24-201202:47 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by BlackMajor - 08-24-201203:02 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Bluevertro - 08-24-201203:19 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Saintethan - 08-25-201204:30 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by mikey288 - 08-24-201209:52 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by LavaClaw - 08-24-201210:44 PM,
RE: Demotion Request - by Bluevertro - 08-25-201204:46 AM,
RE: Demotion Request - by BlackMajor - 08-25-201207:26 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)