Post: #4
04-10-201209:08 AM
Even if one or two of us knew you, we have a system here and it's in place so that the community can get to know one another to the point they can actually congratulate the promotion of someone they all think deserve it.
However there was one exception...
I shot a friend all the way to Admin because I wanted him there, I felt we needed him and he's been my Admin since I decided to start my first server last year. Not all the staff knew him, but I knew they would and would no doubt agree he's in the right position. And this has been the case.
That is all.
However there was one exception...
I shot a friend all the way to Admin because I wanted him there, I felt we needed him and he's been my Admin since I decided to start my first server last year. Not all the staff knew him, but I knew they would and would no doubt agree he's in the right position. And this has been the case.
That is all.

