Post: #27
08-23-201203:24 PM
I didn't cause an argument, I pointed out that you were wrong.
You are the one causing arguments.
You are the one being scrutinised here, not me, I have gone full fucktard the past couple weeks.
You are the one who IS going to get demoted, an overwhelming amount of people know it to be true.
You are trying to deny the inevitable.
There is no need for further posts here.
Stop. now. The next option is ban request.
You are the one causing arguments.
You are the one being scrutinised here, not me, I have gone full fucktard the past couple weeks.
You are the one who IS going to get demoted, an overwhelming amount of people know it to be true.
You are trying to deny the inevitable.
There is no need for further posts here.
Stop. now. The next option is ban request.