Post: #20
08-23-201202:49 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-23-201202:52 PM by Saintethan.)
I didn't... do what? Not once have I abused my abilities... Ah, yes. "Taking things to seriously." I meant, as in "HURR HURR YOU INSHULTID SUMTING I LIKE HERE HAVE A BAYNE." [hr]
Kay, seeing as Scyth figures it suitable to ban me for no reason whatsoever (for example, he gave me a four day ban yesterday because he thought I was trying to insult him), next time he makes a racial remark, it's a one day ban for him. [hr]
Kay, seeing as Scyth figures it suitable to ban me for no reason whatsoever (for example, he gave me a four day ban yesterday because he thought I was trying to insult him), next time he makes a racial remark, it's a one day ban for him.
Kay, seeing as Scyth figures it suitable to ban me for no reason whatsoever (for example, he gave me a four day ban yesterday because he thought I was trying to insult him), next time he makes a racial remark, it's a one day ban for him. [hr]
Kay, seeing as Scyth figures it suitable to ban me for no reason whatsoever (for example, he gave me a four day ban yesterday because he thought I was trying to insult him), next time he makes a racial remark, it's a one day ban for him.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]