Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I've got a request for you today. I'm tired of a certain member on our staff, and I believe a lot of people will back me up. (Alec's backing me up too, as he can't post on here) Anyway, SaintEthan, the mod, has acted quite immature lately. First of all, the entire accident with Scope, whining until he was unbanned. Second of all disrespecting me, and any other bronies on the server, just because he doesn't like bronies. And third of all, outside of my plot, there was a swastika, that, even though I didn't make, I take responsibility for it, being I was the one keeping it. Anyway, Saint comes over, mentions that it's against the rules, and when I refuse to remove it, he proceeds to lava it to death, not caring of what may happen. Then proceeds to get Black over there to remove it. I believe that if not permanently demoted, at least demoted for a week or two, to teach him a lesson. Do you agree, or not?[hr]
Note: Alec can't post on here because he lost his forum password (>.>) just ask him if you don't believe he backs me up.
Note: Alec can't post on here because he lost his forum password (>.>) just ask him if you don't believe he backs me up.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
