What do you know...
Post: #1
What do you know, Gents, I appear to have played on mc.darkspin.com for over 1000 hours! [Image: ] A combination of 500+ hours of AFK, 200+ hours of talking, 100+ hours of building random shit, and the rest actually playing minecraft! (Note, I ripped those numbers out of my ass) So, I'd like to give thanks to Darkspin, and the rest of the community, for being a great bunch of guys! Let's hope Darkspin Servers live long enough for me to play another 1000 hours! I will now proceed to celebrate with pictures of cats. Enjoy!
[Image: ] [Image: ] [Image: ]
[hr]
Also, I'll (PROBABLY) be donating soon.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
What do you know... - by mikey288 - 08-23-201207:26 AM
RE: What do you know... - by Bluevertro - 08-23-201207:53 AM,
RE: What do you know... - by Saintethan - 08-23-201208:16 AM,
RE: What do you know... - by BlackMajor - 08-23-201209:11 AM,
RE: What do you know... - by Scythistical - 08-23-201209:23 AM,
RE: What do you know... - by mikey288 - 08-23-201209:43 AM,
RE: What do you know... - by RaperisPacist - 08-23-201212:15 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)