Post: #23
08-22-201212:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-22-201212:45 PM by Saintethan.)
Considering that Papertropolis and Brookecourt are the two most popular towns right now... They should be capitals of the two opposing factions. But Paper's prices and rules are fucked up.
By the way, I'm planning on buying back Shipwreck Valley, renaming it to Providence Island, and giving it to a new, more responsible owner... who actually understands the guidelines I had set for them. [hr]
Nah, Providence Island will probably be the name of the new island I'll be terraforming soon.
By the way, I'm planning on buying back Shipwreck Valley, renaming it to Providence Island, and giving it to a new, more responsible owner... who actually understands the guidelines I had set for them. [hr]
Nah, Providence Island will probably be the name of the new island I'll be terraforming soon.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
