Post: #20
08-22-201212:42 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-22-201201:08 AM by Saintethan.)
Zark... Oh well.
NOW IF I COULD ONLY BE UNBANNED. I quite literally got banned because Scyth thought I was trying to insult him. [hr]
Also, I'll need my extra IP unbanned, because that's currently the only way I can access the map... Don't have the new wireless password for mine. [hr]
Ah, yes, the IP is 24.185.145.64.[hr]
Dammit, the last segment is actually "65" not "64."
NOW IF I COULD ONLY BE UNBANNED. I quite literally got banned because Scyth thought I was trying to insult him. [hr]
Also, I'll need my extra IP unbanned, because that's currently the only way I can access the map... Don't have the new wireless password for mine. [hr]
Ah, yes, the IP is 24.185.145.64.[hr]
Dammit, the last segment is actually "65" not "64."
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]