Post: #10
08-21-201201:11 PM
Thanks for the constructive critism, I'll be sure to add it to my list of things to do.
[size=large]My current list[/size]:
[size=large][color=#32CD32][If marked with a *, it be muy importante.][/color]
[/size]
[size=large]-*Make actual wool "texture"
-Make Herobrine pumpkins
-Somehow make Herobrine snow golem thing(?)
-*Start working on mob textures (Enderman ees done, zombehs are being sorted out, may add more skelie textures just because and also need to finish up ender dragon)
-Overhaul Jungle biome textures (Change cocoa beans to mangos, more orange-y jungle logs, etc.)
-*Figger out how to make multiple mob textures. (Will most likely need the patcher thing that you use for fancy high-res packs)
-*Increase overall resolution (Currently 16x16, I was thinking around 32x32 or 64x64)
-Change the pack preview button thing. (Ya know, it has the thumbnail of the pack and has a description)
[/size]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I need to add anything, please say so.
[size=large]My current list[/size]:
[size=large][color=#32CD32][If marked with a *, it be muy importante.][/color]
[/size]
[size=large]-*Make actual wool "texture"
-Make Herobrine pumpkins
-Somehow make Herobrine snow golem thing(?)
-*Start working on mob textures (Enderman ees done, zombehs are being sorted out, may add more skelie textures just because and also need to finish up ender dragon)
-Overhaul Jungle biome textures (Change cocoa beans to mangos, more orange-y jungle logs, etc.)
-*Figger out how to make multiple mob textures. (Will most likely need the patcher thing that you use for fancy high-res packs)
-*Increase overall resolution (Currently 16x16, I was thinking around 32x32 or 64x64)
-Change the pack preview button thing. (Ya know, it has the thumbnail of the pack and has a description)
[/size]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I need to add anything, please say so.