Post: #9
08-21-201201:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-21-201201:28 AM by Saintethan.)
You want me to be constructive? Kay.
I'd rather wear a Herobrine head than a Steve one. Change the Jack-O-Lantern texture to something more... pumpkin-esque. But change the regular pumpkin texture to a Herobrine head.
The wool textures are hideous for one reason and one reason only: they don' t have an actual "texture." It's just a solid color. Focus on that, please. If it's to make pixel art more colorful, fine; but add some sort of realism. Hell, use an upgraded version of the default if you want.
As for the wood textures... change the jungle wood textures to be more... tropical. Maybe add an orange tint. [hr]
As for the good things... I LOVE THE GUI DESIGNS. The cobblestone background is awesome, and I love the clean-faded grass block inventories.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
