Ban Appeal
Post: #14
Mhmm. Not a referance. Made it up myself.
[hr]
On another note, why am I banned? If it's about me calling Scyth a racist fuck, I was very angry that night...[hr]
And I at least waited until no one else was on, so I didn't give newcomers a bad impression.
[hr]
By the way, I'm about to give Scope a new server to play on, so at least he can entertain himself there.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by SwiftDever - 07-20-201202:27 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saintethan - 07-21-201212:25 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by Angel - 08-03-201205:31 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by Angel - 08-06-201209:21 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201207:06 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by Angel - 08-06-201206:54 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by SwiftDever - 08-05-201212:55 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by BlackMajor - 08-06-201202:36 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by Angel - 08-09-201205:31 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saintethan - 08-09-201210:09 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by DarkRyu - 09-13-201202:38 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by RaperisPacist - 08-17-201211:49 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saintethan - 08-20-201202:49 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by mikey288 - 08-20-201203:38 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saintethan - 08-20-201203:52 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by RaperisPacist - 08-20-201208:44 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by OMGBACONROFL - 08-22-201208:14 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saintethan - 08-22-201212:48 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by mikey288 - 08-23-201207:30 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)