Post: #18
08-20-201202:32 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-20-201202:33 AM by Saintethan.)
I actually saw Lava on the other day, not sure if he plans to actively play again.
[hr]
So I suppose you do still have a few active members, but most will probably be more active when Asyr is released.
[hr]
So I suppose you do still have a few active members, but most will probably be more active when Asyr is released.
[hr]
So I suppose you do still have a few active members, but most will probably be more active when Asyr is released.
[hr]
So I suppose you do still have a few active members, but most will probably be more active when Asyr is released.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
