This thread is at best, a failed attempt to stick up for a friend whom you obviously have taken a liking to. However, your feelings for the person are not a huge concern when they have broken our rules and caused a menace in our community.
I don't have proper knowledge of all the accounts for this situation so I am somewhat biased, but our Admin, MrMinority, has been following it closely. I trust him to be a fair and reasonable person which is why I gave him Admin and if he feels Scopeadope03 should be banned, than it's completely his responsibility, and his right to do so.
That is all.
I don't have proper knowledge of all the accounts for this situation so I am somewhat biased, but our Admin, MrMinority, has been following it closely. I trust him to be a fair and reasonable person which is why I gave him Admin and if he feels Scopeadope03 should be banned, than it's completely his responsibility, and his right to do so.
That is all.

