Post: #8
08-18-201202:48 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-18-201202:53 PM by RaperisPacist.)
1. neither scope nor swifter read the town rules to begin with, they are there to make it smooth for people to co-exist in the town.
2. More than 8 times I asked nicely for the houses to not be a mess of wood stairs and blocks.
3. He then proceeded to Ignore any reasoning, He was given FREE plot, due to the fact that back in the days when he wasn't acting like a complete twat, showed generosity towards me. This meant that he had an astronomically large plot for nothing, as did swifter.
4. I offered to give him the money to renovate.
5. He decided to go apeshit at me for trying to enforce my rules, that again, are there to benefit OTHER TOWN MEMBERS.
6. The 'you get booted, you lose your shit' rule is there so that they actually get disciplined when they fail to read rules and/or go apeshit. He did both. The rule is basically a 'you lose it til you show maturity and calm down' rule.
7. You decided to go apeshit on me, saying that they HAVE to be re-added to the region, after scope decided to talk about greifing.
8. I started taking down the houses due to all the commotion both YOU and SCOPE and SWIFTER and DERP decided to make.
9. It was found that yet another rule was broken and ignored (do not exceed your plot, underground or in the air either).
10. I spent an hour trying to fix the bullshit they had caused.
11. They decided to make another town.
12. Lavaclaw is not me, he does not own papertropolis, he is merely a leader because he was on later at night than me, serving as a medium for selling plots.
13. According to Lavaclaws recollection, you decided to chew out scope and swifter after all this, because it made you look like a twat. You REALLY look like a twat now.
14. You are now added to this ban request. I am sick of you as well.
15. Have a nice day.[hr]
Saint also decided to continually threaten to ban me, rant, spam and flood until I re-added scope to the region, even though there was a high chance of greif. Several times I said he'd be able to collect his belongings when they'd calm down.
Several hours of my personal time were spent dealing with this giant mess that would be completely avoided, had saint not been an arrogant, biased prick.
Good day.[hr]
The only person that paid for their plot that day was Derp.
2. More than 8 times I asked nicely for the houses to not be a mess of wood stairs and blocks.
3. He then proceeded to Ignore any reasoning, He was given FREE plot, due to the fact that back in the days when he wasn't acting like a complete twat, showed generosity towards me. This meant that he had an astronomically large plot for nothing, as did swifter.
4. I offered to give him the money to renovate.
5. He decided to go apeshit at me for trying to enforce my rules, that again, are there to benefit OTHER TOWN MEMBERS.
6. The 'you get booted, you lose your shit' rule is there so that they actually get disciplined when they fail to read rules and/or go apeshit. He did both. The rule is basically a 'you lose it til you show maturity and calm down' rule.
7. You decided to go apeshit on me, saying that they HAVE to be re-added to the region, after scope decided to talk about greifing.
8. I started taking down the houses due to all the commotion both YOU and SCOPE and SWIFTER and DERP decided to make.
9. It was found that yet another rule was broken and ignored (do not exceed your plot, underground or in the air either).
10. I spent an hour trying to fix the bullshit they had caused.
11. They decided to make another town.
12. Lavaclaw is not me, he does not own papertropolis, he is merely a leader because he was on later at night than me, serving as a medium for selling plots.
13. According to Lavaclaws recollection, you decided to chew out scope and swifter after all this, because it made you look like a twat. You REALLY look like a twat now.
14. You are now added to this ban request. I am sick of you as well.
15. Have a nice day.[hr]
Saint also decided to continually threaten to ban me, rant, spam and flood until I re-added scope to the region, even though there was a high chance of greif. Several times I said he'd be able to collect his belongings when they'd calm down.
Several hours of my personal time were spent dealing with this giant mess that would be completely avoided, had saint not been an arrogant, biased prick.
Good day.[hr]
The only person that paid for their plot that day was Derp.