Post: #6
08-18-201206:22 AM
Now Saint, I don't understand you're reasoning for defending Scope and others so much. Anytime someone gets banned for a completely legitimate reason, you go apeshit, if you've known the person for atleast a couple weeks. I simply don't get it. Also, what does Swifter have to do with anything? Proving Paper's a bad mayor? That's not what this post is about, it's about whether or not Scope should be permabanned. Paper is speaking for not only himself when he made this ban request, I'm sure, so there's no reason to get mad at HIM when others share the same opinion. I feel like you just have a grudge with Paper and Scy, and make it visible when possible. As for Scope's ban/tempban, in my opinion, he was banned for a GOOD REASON, not stupid as you said, for he replaced blocks of good value for something less, without asking the owner. I'm for him being banned, or unbanned, I really don't care. Please tell me, why do you hate Scythistical and Paper so much, and why must you show it on every post they make?
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]