Scopeadope03 Unban
Post: #4
I didn't unban him... At least not that I remember. [hr]
Unless it's an overexagerated ban {e.g. a two week ban for something as simple as chat flooding}, I don't shorten or remove tempbans. In fact, getting Min to shorten Scope's permaban to a seven day ban was the closest thing I've done to that.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Scopeadope03 Unban - by Doper1456 - 08-18-201212:05 AM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by Saintethan - 08-18-201212:45 AM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by Doper1456 - 08-18-201201:25 AM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by RaperisPacist - 08-18-201212:55 AM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by Saintethan - 08-18-201201:22 AM
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by Saintethan - 08-18-201201:28 AM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by Doper1456 - 08-18-201201:37 AM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by mrminority - 08-18-201204:30 AM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by mikey288 - 08-18-201206:13 AM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by VlperX - 08-18-201211:29 AM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by Doper1456 - 08-18-201204:48 PM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by Saintethan - 08-18-201212:55 PM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by mrminority - 08-18-201202:04 PM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by BlackMajor - 08-18-201207:10 PM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by Bluevertro - 08-19-201212:40 AM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by mrminority - 08-19-201202:58 AM,
RE: Scopeadope03 Unban - by Saintethan - 08-20-201202:40 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)