Post: #1
08-17-201204:33 PM
My grounds are fair, he has, on multiple occasions, provoked arguments, whether through his words or actions. He refuses to listen to neither player nor staff, and refuses to be a good player.
He failed to read the rules I had set in my village to help ensure peaceful neighbouring. Due to this, he and his brother had created a completely illegal, and obstructing basement that wasn't even known until they had causes such an uproar over a small request (the needing of which was justified by another ignored town rule) after which I had decided to remove him from the town.
Now, during this, Saint decided to take it upon himself to completely ignore any reason told by myself or the other leader, scyth. Saint proceeded to threaten to ban me multiple times if I did not allow scope to collect his belongings (another thing that is stated in the rules, is that no belongings will be allowed to be collected if kicked out of the town, so as to discourage greifing after expulsion, and serve a larger punishment).
Then he decided to go create his eye-sore of a town, 'FAR AWAY' from papertropolis *cougharoundthecorner*. Considering I had asked for papertropolis to be expanded to include the entire island, and this was accepted, before this happened, he was trespassing anyway.
I let this slide and retracted me request for the swamp area to be regioned.
He decided to go inactive for a month or so, and upon returning caused another uproar of epic proportions. Then he decided to whinge and cry about his tempban. Mrm has tried to tell him to stop, and he continues. I am not sure, but I believe he is unbanned at this time, much premature. Saint, I hope you didn't do this, but if you did, I'd request you to be de-modded, as you would clearly lack the skills.
All in all, I just want his damned troublemaker out of the server, so I can once again enjoy myself, many will agree I am sure.
He failed to read the rules I had set in my village to help ensure peaceful neighbouring. Due to this, he and his brother had created a completely illegal, and obstructing basement that wasn't even known until they had causes such an uproar over a small request (the needing of which was justified by another ignored town rule) after which I had decided to remove him from the town.
Now, during this, Saint decided to take it upon himself to completely ignore any reason told by myself or the other leader, scyth. Saint proceeded to threaten to ban me multiple times if I did not allow scope to collect his belongings (another thing that is stated in the rules, is that no belongings will be allowed to be collected if kicked out of the town, so as to discourage greifing after expulsion, and serve a larger punishment).
Then he decided to go create his eye-sore of a town, 'FAR AWAY' from papertropolis *cougharoundthecorner*. Considering I had asked for papertropolis to be expanded to include the entire island, and this was accepted, before this happened, he was trespassing anyway.
I let this slide and retracted me request for the swamp area to be regioned.
He decided to go inactive for a month or so, and upon returning caused another uproar of epic proportions. Then he decided to whinge and cry about his tempban. Mrm has tried to tell him to stop, and he continues. I am not sure, but I believe he is unbanned at this time, much premature. Saint, I hope you didn't do this, but if you did, I'd request you to be de-modded, as you would clearly lack the skills.
All in all, I just want his damned troublemaker out of the server, so I can once again enjoy myself, many will agree I am sure.
