Where has Scythe responded aggressively and rudely to Major? that part has me confused...
Can you provide me a quote or something?
Sorry btw, I'll get that download set up for you as soon as I get the chance.
And those who have donated, I haven't forgotten about it - Next time I do anything with the server, it'll be granting you access to some fun shit. I can't promise you'll keep it, but I'll probably give you disguise craft in Creative at least.. consider it a trial for the feature before we start providing for every one who donates. You'll get BlockHat too.. And AlphaChest when Asyr is released. Plus, any other plugins you'd like to see and you think would be great donator perks, please let me know.
/yes I know, off topic for the thread but meh
//Also note that I do not take sides with anyone or anything but logic and reason. You show me where you think someone has done something wrong and THEN I'll be able to decide for myself.. all this fighting, I do feel a little out of the loop.
Can you provide me a quote or something?
Sorry btw, I'll get that download set up for you as soon as I get the chance.
And those who have donated, I haven't forgotten about it - Next time I do anything with the server, it'll be granting you access to some fun shit. I can't promise you'll keep it, but I'll probably give you disguise craft in Creative at least.. consider it a trial for the feature before we start providing for every one who donates. You'll get BlockHat too.. And AlphaChest when Asyr is released. Plus, any other plugins you'd like to see and you think would be great donator perks, please let me know.
/yes I know, off topic for the thread but meh
//Also note that I do not take sides with anyone or anything but logic and reason. You show me where you think someone has done something wrong and THEN I'll be able to decide for myself.. all this fighting, I do feel a little out of the loop.
