Post: #2
08-13-201201:43 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-13-201201:52 AM by Saintethan.)
my voice is still sexier than yers
But seriously, blocks with rounded corners would be great.
I also want multiple zombie textures :D
Maybe one with the Herobrine texture you used for the pumpkins
[hr]
Yer voice is still pretty awesome. Not as orgasm-inducing as mine, but still sexy. [hr]
But the extra mob textures can come later when yer ready
[Size=large]What I want now, however, is a slime retextured to look like Winged Kuriboh from Yugioh. Regular, wingless Kuriboh would be fine, but if possible, add the wings. Unless the wings on it look ugly. This little guy has been in my deck since the beginning.[/size]
But seriously, blocks with rounded corners would be great.
I also want multiple zombie textures :D
Maybe one with the Herobrine texture you used for the pumpkins
[hr]
Yer voice is still pretty awesome. Not as orgasm-inducing as mine, but still sexy. [hr]
But the extra mob textures can come later when yer ready
[Size=large]What I want now, however, is a slime retextured to look like Winged Kuriboh from Yugioh. Regular, wingless Kuriboh would be fine, but if possible, add the wings. Unless the wings on it look ugly. This little guy has been in my deck since the beginning.[/size]
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]