Post: #8
08-10-201201:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-10-201201:25 AM by Saintethan.)
That's Min's thing, Scythe.
[Size=x-large]He is the true frash prince.[/size]
But anyway, I haven't seen anyone who still lives in yer city. Then again, the only town I ever lived in was a hideous cobblestone one where I had the only appealing house. [hr]
So I'm not really gonna vote. I don't know what classifies as a "quality" town.
[Size=x-large]He is the true frash prince.[/size]
But anyway, I haven't seen anyone who still lives in yer city. Then again, the only town I ever lived in was a hideous cobblestone one where I had the only appealing house. [hr]
So I'm not really gonna vote. I don't know what classifies as a "quality" town.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
