Paper for teh kingly titles of titles.
Post: #1
Alright mates and matettes I'm here to say, that under the guidance of a few people, I have decided to post this application to hopefully sunder the bonds that are non-kingship and become a goddamn king.

Firstly, a King requirs the know-how, to run a town successfully. You all know I have a great town, One of the only 'new' towns to take flight. I maintain it, I upgrade it, I even go through the trouble of enforcing rules to make everybodies lives easier. It is neat, it is tidy, and above all, filled with people.

Now, I have the patience to deal with the everyday people on the server, but it's when one of them acts up, that I get into a jimmies-rustled state. But when my jimmies are rustled there is always a reason.

I have the maturity to be a king, not that it really takes much to do. The closest person to King so far, has been jakpet, and we all know how 'MATURE' he was.

let me tell you a story about my life on the server.

First day, screwed around, oh hey, got merchant.
Second day, yay, dug some holes, 200k.
Third day, hooray, started setting out dat' 'dere city.
Fourth day, please do say, that city turned out damn pretty.

Now, Within a few days, the town had more citizens than was needed for mayor. And has since grown to double digits at least.

Tl;Dr, I'ma get king gais.

thanks.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Paper for teh kingly titles of titles. - by RaperisPacist - 08-09-201208:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)