Post: #4
08-07-201201:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-07-201201:35 AM by Saintethan.)
Fjords
Also oceans
Other than those, keep it the same, goddammit. It looked beautiful the other way. Admittedly, I would prefer to have player made villages as we repopulate the world. Maybe give Testificates a 45% chance of spawning in the wild as wandering merchants? [hr]
on another note
no
fucking
admin shop
this time,
KAY? [hr]
And like I said before, Asyr's geography [i]really[/i] fits with a Nordic cosmological theme.
[Size=large]BUT OF COURSE YOU ZARKING CHANGED THE POSITIONS OF THE EVIL AND GOOD FACTIONS. Yer damn lucky that the Neutral Faction still fits as being Midgard.[/size]
On another note, what sort of plugins do we need? I'll find em, no matter what. And I'll make sure they're compatible.
[hr]
Also, area around the Evil Faction should be a desert of sand with rivers of lava.
[hr]
mountains on the edge of the world.
[Size=xx-large]ACTUALLY JUST KEEP IT THE ZARKING SAME.[/size][hr]
Seriously
Remove the chunks in the old map that you want 1.3 shit to spawn in, and just generate 1.3 terrain in them. Please. It's been two or three MONTHS since Asyr was announced.
Also oceans
Other than those, keep it the same, goddammit. It looked beautiful the other way. Admittedly, I would prefer to have player made villages as we repopulate the world. Maybe give Testificates a 45% chance of spawning in the wild as wandering merchants? [hr]
on another note
no
fucking
admin shop
this time,
KAY? [hr]
And like I said before, Asyr's geography [i]really[/i] fits with a Nordic cosmological theme.
[Size=large]BUT OF COURSE YOU ZARKING CHANGED THE POSITIONS OF THE EVIL AND GOOD FACTIONS. Yer damn lucky that the Neutral Faction still fits as being Midgard.[/size]
On another note, what sort of plugins do we need? I'll find em, no matter what. And I'll make sure they're compatible.
[hr]
Also, area around the Evil Faction should be a desert of sand with rivers of lava.
[hr]
mountains on the edge of the world.
[Size=xx-large]ACTUALLY JUST KEEP IT THE ZARKING SAME.[/size][hr]
Seriously
Remove the chunks in the old map that you want 1.3 shit to spawn in, and just generate 1.3 terrain in them. Please. It's been two or three MONTHS since Asyr was announced.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
