Scythistical #Artisan
Post: #7
[b][i][color=#1E90FF]Hello, this is the part where I rate your reaction images.[/color][/i][/b]

Not even a reaction image for that first part, you're getting sloppy.
First reaction: Classic and well done. 7/10.
Second reaction: >Avatar. 3/10
Third reaction: This isn't reddit, Major. 1/10.

[color=#FF4500][b][i]Oh no! This is the part where I'm serious![/i][/b][/color]

First point: [s]I DON'T WANT TO WAIT, I WANT POWER NOW.[/s] I've actually learned I can use the mute command so if I get a cluster of spam I can just mute a few people for a minute or two until I'm done with someone. And I don't troll people, I just exploit obvious stupidity. ;_;

Second point: Eh, that's just my nature. It's not going to be as simple as flicking a light switch to make me a nice human being.

Third point: I'm just too lazy to go on Minecraft forum and get the updated 1.3.1 version of WE to test in single player.

Fourth point: They aren't even fucking maids, why would I find a mango sexually attractive if I could have a maid?

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 08-05-201205:56 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by mikey288 - 08-05-201209:21 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by shoopdawoop9001 - 08-06-201212:24 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 08-06-201208:58 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by shoopdawoop9001 - 08-06-201211:35 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by BlackMajor - 08-06-201203:03 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 08-06-201203:32 PM
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by BlackMajor - 08-06-201204:10 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by OMGBACONROFL - 08-06-201204:29 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 08-06-201205:06 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by VlperX - 08-06-201206:16 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Saintethan - 08-08-201201:07 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by mikey288 - 08-08-201202:01 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 08-08-201204:51 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by RaperisPacist - 08-15-201204:41 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Saintethan - 08-16-201201:51 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by hugh1 - 08-16-201207:22 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 08-16-201208:02 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by RaperisPacist - 08-16-201207:49 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Saintethan - 08-17-201212:07 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by VlperX - 08-17-201201:02 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by BlackMajor - 08-17-201205:46 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by mikey288 - 08-17-201206:12 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Saintethan - 08-18-201201:34 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 08-18-201209:00 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)