Post: #10
08-06-201210:57 AM
Hey, dude, you don't just fucking go around saying admins and artisans should be demoted.
Pablo and Craften have both earned their titles fair and square, through quite hard work too.
I am on as much as I can be, I actually have a lot of personal shit to deal with, plus school work.
Saint, I never see you on very often, according to your logic, you should be demoted.
And Mikey, what kind of complaints have you heard of me? I'm curious.
I have not found a 'new server' I've been playing a little lately on an LGBT community server, ya know, since I kinda need help coming to terms with personal shit.
/mini rant
Pablo and Craften have both earned their titles fair and square, through quite hard work too.
I am on as much as I can be, I actually have a lot of personal shit to deal with, plus school work.
Saint, I never see you on very often, according to your logic, you should be demoted.
And Mikey, what kind of complaints have you heard of me? I'm curious.
I have not found a 'new server' I've been playing a little lately on an LGBT community server, ya know, since I kinda need help coming to terms with personal shit.
/mini rant
~Ren:heart:
