Post: #3
08-05-201202:57 PM
Hmmmm. Well, not the best application, but good. I'm saying yes, but make sure you play often and help around to get the admins support. I hope you get mod.
|
#Moderator application for Geistwolke
|
|
Post: #3
08-05-201202:57 PM
Hmmmm. Well, not the best application, but good. I'm saying yes, but make sure you play often and help around to get the admins support. I hope you get mod.
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
#Moderator application for Geistwolke - by WizardWolke - 08-05-201201:57 PM,
RE: #Moderator application for Geistwolke - by shoopdawoop9001 - 08-05-201202:03 PM,
RE: #Moderator application for Geistwolke - by mikey288 - 08-05-201202:57 PM
RE: #Moderator application for Geistwolke - by BlackMajor - 08-06-201203:06 PM,
RE: #Moderator application for Geistwolke - by Saintethan - 08-07-201207:15 AM,
RE: #Moderator application for Geistwolke - by mrminority - 08-08-201201:15 AM,
RE: #Moderator application for Geistwolke - by BlackMajor - 08-08-201204:43 PM,
RE: #Moderator application for Geistwolke - by Scythistical - 08-09-201207:47 AM,
RE: #Moderator application for Geistwolke - by VlperX - 08-09-201209:29 AM,
|