#Moderator application for Geistwolke
Post: #1
I want to become a moderator because i want to help the server with its problems and maybe even get artisan or Admin(most likely not getting it any time soon).
What I think it takes to become moderator is to be a problem solver, nobody likes a mod who doesnt know what to do when a complex problem arises(such as heated arguments that get confusing)and be able to get to a compromise.Also, i believe you should socialize with the members of the server and get to know them instead of only responding when they muck up.
I have played 267 hours and 30 minutes(rounded of course because im playing alot).
I am a builder and i like to roleplay too(mostly building).I am thinking of new ways to improve things all the time and add to the fun of the server.
I get bored quickly with certain things and move on from build to build and eventually getting back to them(so i don't get bored).
No admin has confirmed that they trust me but some have reccomended that i apply for mod.
I swear that i will not use my powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes, for that would be against why i am applying for moderator, i want people to enjoy the server and have fun, not panic whenever im on in fear of me destroying their things and torturing them.
I agree to the fact that if i am inactive for a month my rank will be revoked,but that is highly unlikely because i will be on very often exept for the weekends(family time).
I hope you deem me worthy of moderator.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator application for Geistwolke - by WizardWolke - 08-05-201201:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)