Post: #3
08-05-201209:59 AM
I uh... I uh... Wat... Just ban people for griefing, and leave it to other to determine if one is hacking.
|
Of my Clear Inability to Moderate.
|
|
Post: #3
08-05-201209:59 AM
I uh... I uh... Wat... Just ban people for griefing, and leave it to other to determine if one is hacking.
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Of my Clear Inability to Moderate. - by Saintethan - 08-05-201204:12 AM,
RE: Of my Clear Inability to Moderate. - by Scythistical - 08-05-201209:21 AM,
RE: Of my Clear Inability to Moderate. - by mikey288 - 08-05-201209:59 AM
RE: Of my Clear Inability to Moderate. - by Saintethan - 08-05-201211:08 AM,
RE: Of my Clear Inability to Moderate. - by mrminority - 08-05-201212:49 PM,
RE: Of my Clear Inability to Moderate. - by BlackMajor - 08-06-201202:43 PM,
RE: Of my Clear Inability to Moderate. - by OMGBACONROFL - 08-06-201204:23 PM,
RE: Of my Clear Inability to Moderate. - by VlperX - 08-06-201206:10 PM,
|