Post: #4
08-04-201212:26 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-201212:26 AM by Saintethan.)
Kay. Here is my primary goal on the server: getting more dedicated players on here. All these donations we get and the hundreds upon hundreds of dollars Darkspin pays each month aren't worth shit if it's only to pay for a few people. Not any of my IRL friends, though, since... frankly, my best bud Jose is the only one who is in the slightest tolerable when it comes to multiplayer gaming. I don't have an active twitter either...
HOWEVER
[size=medium]HERE'S WHAT I DO HAVE
•My friends over at ZeldaUniverse Forums
•Paheal (I'll occasionally come across a homie on the rule34 or rule63 sites who wants a server to play on)
•The upcoming Darkspin Community Youtube channel that we'll be making (any name ideas?)
[hr]
[/size]
HOWEVER
[size=medium]HERE'S WHAT I DO HAVE
•My friends over at ZeldaUniverse Forums
•Paheal (I'll occasionally come across a homie on the rule34 or rule63 sites who wants a server to play on)
•The upcoming Darkspin Community Youtube channel that we'll be making (any name ideas?)
[hr]
[/size]
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]