[Ideas] Darkspin Servers
Post: #4

Well, 1GB of RAM could easily hold 24 players, I believe it is more of the network bandwidth/connection.
[/quote]

Unfortunately if there is lag now it's not the bandwidth. TF2 and Minecraft compete with CPU and RAM. I've noticed load averages when both have about a dozen+ players in them reach about 3-4 seconds (should be below 1 second). There is no way this machine can handle more than it currently gets during peek times. I believe it is time I build a new machine. Once I'm back from traveling I shall start gathering the parts.

I'm hoping the link revenue and donations pick up some to justify it. hint hint nudge nudge wink wink.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Ideas] Darkspin Servers - by CrunkleSticks - 04-05-201209:35 PM,
RE: [Ideas] Darkspin Servers - by Pablo9992 - 04-05-201209:48 PM,
RE: [Ideas] Darkspin Servers - by CrunkleSticks - 04-05-201209:52 PM,
RE: [Ideas] Darkspin Servers - by darkspin - 04-06-201201:39 AM
RE: [Ideas] Darkspin Servers - by Flaze - 04-24-201204:15 AM,
RE: [Ideas] Darkspin Servers - by Bonquiqui - 04-24-201211:33 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)