Hello. My name is obviously Yurek, And i've been playing darkspin TF2 for several months now. I recently started visiting the Minecraft server and hope to be active on it as well.
Classes in TF2 I play the most: Spy (#1), Demoman/knight, Solider, Sniper more recently, And everything else only if the moment calls for it.
Except pyro. I have a deep down hatred for Pyro's. Maybe it's from my time as spy, I'm not entirely sure.[hr]
I only recently found minecraft/the steam group/the forums, However I have been playing on darkspin for several months. So therefore the title is " Better late than never I guess? "
Classes in TF2 I play the most: Spy (#1), Demoman/knight, Solider, Sniper more recently, And everything else only if the moment calls for it.
Except pyro. I have a deep down hatred for Pyro's. Maybe it's from my time as spy, I'm not entirely sure.[hr]
I only recently found minecraft/the steam group/the forums, However I have been playing on darkspin for several months. So therefore the title is " Better late than never I guess? "
