Should fissyman be unbanned
Unban fissyman
50.00%
1
Don't unban fissyman
50.00%
1
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unban request for fissyman
Post: #6
We ARE able to add an exception for those who share an IP.

Just private message me on this forum.

No matter how many exceptions we add, the plugin will still be doing it's job to protect the server.

And I forget what it is exactly, but NoMulti gives a message as the error when being disconnected. I believe I wrote the existing one actually.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Unban request for fissyman - by hugh1 - 08-01-201208:09 PM,
RE: Unban request for fissyman - by Saintethan - 08-02-201201:28 AM,
RE: Unban request for fissyman - by BlackMajor - 08-02-201204:58 PM,
RE: Unban request for fissyman - by hugh1 - 08-02-201205:55 PM,
RE: Unban request for fissyman - by Saintethan - 08-03-201201:09 AM,
RE: Unban request for fissyman - by VlperX - 08-03-201201:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)