Post: #1
07-26-201206:19 PM
Hello all Darkspin players.
I would like to be Moderator because...
I have always thought that darkspin was a great server.
I want to help Darkspin in anyways possible like...
making Derpoplis Private so not everyone can just grief it.
make a hunger games world.
and i would like to speed up the production of the faction world.
I think a good Moderator is...
responsible, kind, helpful e.t.c
Is always willing to help any players in need.
obey's admins commands
and always helps admins in need.
I have played over 80 hours. I have played 108 hours.
Tell you a bit about myself...
I own a village made out of netherbrick and obsidian. I have at least 10 friends on Darkspin and have 28,000 dollars.
Is there anything you should know about me...
I have griefed 10 pieces of wood but i put them all back.
I have helped other players like Smakjak, rscroop, plant0980 and Grass76 to do things like mine build and adventure.
I have given full iron armour to Hmielke, r3rocks, cyberwitch and Sergee.
Have 3 admins approved of me...
I haven't looked yet but im sure qwerty, mikey and God_zeus would approve.
Do i swear to never use my powers for bad only good?
I swear accross my haert to never use my powers for bad and stupid reasons and if i do i will accept being banned punished or demoted.
I try to come onto the server every two or three days and i understand my demotion if i am in active for a month.
Thanks, hugh:cool:
I would like to be Moderator because...
I have always thought that darkspin was a great server.
I want to help Darkspin in anyways possible like...
making Derpoplis Private so not everyone can just grief it.
make a hunger games world.
and i would like to speed up the production of the faction world.
I think a good Moderator is...
responsible, kind, helpful e.t.c
Is always willing to help any players in need.
obey's admins commands
and always helps admins in need.
I have played over 80 hours. I have played 108 hours.
Tell you a bit about myself...
I own a village made out of netherbrick and obsidian. I have at least 10 friends on Darkspin and have 28,000 dollars.
Is there anything you should know about me...
I have griefed 10 pieces of wood but i put them all back.
I have helped other players like Smakjak, rscroop, plant0980 and Grass76 to do things like mine build and adventure.
I have given full iron armour to Hmielke, r3rocks, cyberwitch and Sergee.
Have 3 admins approved of me...
I haven't looked yet but im sure qwerty, mikey and God_zeus would approve.
Do i swear to never use my powers for bad only good?
I swear accross my haert to never use my powers for bad and stupid reasons and if i do i will accept being banned punished or demoted.
I try to come onto the server every two or three days and i understand my demotion if i am in active for a month.
Thanks, hugh:cool:

