Post: #6
07-23-201211:42 AM
I gave it to them. I wanted to give it for free since I couldn't handle it anymore--plus, I knew that Jojo and Blue are good businessmen--but Jojo paid me $2000 anyway. :l
And yes, they have cleaned up Shipwreck Valley quite a bit. But since this application was... frankly, horrible, lemme give you an honest rewriting.
1. Will Blue ever think of abandoning his town?
No. This was something I knew I would never live up to, which is why I didn't apply for Mayor when I was owner. Blue and Jojo never abandon projects, and are fast learners--plus, if Blue can't be there, Jojo always takes his place. They are both set as owners of the region.
2. Does he have the patience to deal with citizens?
Yes, to a degree. We're all hotheaded at times, and our patience can be razed into a pile of charred ashes from this temper. But on a regular basis, does he show patience? Certainly.
3. Does Blue know how to spend/save money properly and efficiantely?
Ah, this is a big one. YES. In all the time I've been on Darkspin, only a few merchants have shown this skill so fluently, and Blue is one of them. Even more so with his Co-Owner, Jojo.
4. Finally, will he, as Mayor, treat citizens with respect?
I love how Blue treats everybody like a friend—even times when I know he dislikes the person, he holds it in. I think he must spend five minutes every morning punching a pillowcase. :D
And yes, they have cleaned up Shipwreck Valley quite a bit. But since this application was... frankly, horrible, lemme give you an honest rewriting.
1. Will Blue ever think of abandoning his town?
No. This was something I knew I would never live up to, which is why I didn't apply for Mayor when I was owner. Blue and Jojo never abandon projects, and are fast learners--plus, if Blue can't be there, Jojo always takes his place. They are both set as owners of the region.
2. Does he have the patience to deal with citizens?
Yes, to a degree. We're all hotheaded at times, and our patience can be razed into a pile of charred ashes from this temper. But on a regular basis, does he show patience? Certainly.
3. Does Blue know how to spend/save money properly and efficiantely?
Ah, this is a big one. YES. In all the time I've been on Darkspin, only a few merchants have shown this skill so fluently, and Blue is one of them. Even more so with his Co-Owner, Jojo.
4. Finally, will he, as Mayor, treat citizens with respect?
I love how Blue treats everybody like a friend—even times when I know he dislikes the person, he holds it in. I think he must spend five minutes every morning punching a pillowcase. :D
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
