Post: #5
04-04-201204:06 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-04-201204:06 PM by walshydude.)
Why do you want to be a Moderator: Because I would like to help out the server
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator: be responsable and caring. Dont let people hack and when they ask for ceative dont give em it
Have you played at least 80 hours: no, but aiming for that
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server: I like to play Sport and like AFL and Soccer I think it is a great server
Anything we should know about: no not that I know atm
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list:
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes: I agree
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked:Yes I do
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator: be responsable and caring. Dont let people hack and when they ask for ceative dont give em it
Have you played at least 80 hours: no, but aiming for that
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server: I like to play Sport and like AFL and Soccer I think it is a great server
Anything we should know about: no not that I know atm
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list:
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes: I agree
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked:Yes I do

