Mikey for Admin
Post: #1
So, I was told I should post this. Before you shout your nopes at me, I realize that I will most likely not get Admin. I understand the staff is full, etc etc. I make this simply for the following reasons. I've been Artisan for quite a while now, and I love helping the players, but I can't do that so well at my current rank. I was also encouraged to apply from some players and staff. I was told to make my own post, so here it is. Am I Admin worthy, Darkspin? Inb4 Players = Yes, Admins = No.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mikey for Admin - by mikey288 - 07-22-201207:11 PM
RE: Mikey for Admin - by BlackMajor - 07-22-201207:40 PM,
RE: Mikey for Admin - by mikey288 - 07-22-201207:42 PM,
RE: Mikey for Admin - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-23-201208:19 AM,
RE: Mikey for Admin - by mikey288 - 07-23-201210:45 AM,
RE: Mikey for Admin - by BlackMajor - 07-23-201202:24 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)