Onee-sama #Arti-san.
Post: #6
I got bored this afternoon so I posted it, I even left a semi-secret message in the 'poem'.
tl;dr take the first letter of each line

As for an actual Artisan application that probably won't happen for another month or so, I'm not to keen on learning all of this world edit faggotry despite how useful it is.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Onee-sama #Arti-san. - by Scythistical - 07-22-201201:02 PM,
RE: Onee-sama #Arti-san. - by RaperisPacist - 07-22-201201:22 PM,
RE: Onee-sama #Arti-san. - by Saintethan - 07-22-201203:24 PM,
RE: Onee-sama #Arti-san. - by Scythistical - 07-22-201203:36 PM,
RE: Onee-sama #Arti-san. - by AngelZ - 07-22-201203:39 PM,
RE: Onee-sama #Arti-san. - by Scythistical - 07-22-201203:48 PM
RE: Onee-sama #Arti-san. - by AngelZ - 07-22-201203:56 PM,
RE: Onee-sama #Arti-san. - by BlackMajor - 07-22-201206:27 PM,
RE: Onee-sama #Arti-san. - by shoopdawoop9001 - 07-24-201202:01 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)