M I K E Y F O R A D M I N !
Post: #14

I would say he should seriously make the thread himself because I'm sure the person who wants the rank has to post it himself, there's nothing stopping him from doing this, it doesn't matter who he's played it longer than, that's judging someone based on how much they play a video game, just because of how long you've played does not affect experience in anything (For example, I've spent about 10 years on RuneScape with less money than people get in one month.). Knowing an extraordinary amount of WorldEdit and WorldGuard means Artisan seems to fit just nice. I'm definitely denying this. "Probably the most level-headed of all the non-admins" Are you saying anyone not an admin rank is less than Mikey? And breaking into fights, the Disconnect button was coded there for reasons, and muting isn't much an issue to resolve them if you guys won't leave if you argue.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by Saintethan - 07-18-201212:53 PM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by ibanezboy - 07-18-201212:56 PM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by mikey288 - 07-18-201202:11 PM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by BlackMajor - 07-18-201210:33 PM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by mikey288 - 07-19-201202:28 AM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-19-201208:08 AM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by Saintethan - 07-19-201208:50 AM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by ibanezboy - 07-19-201211:47 AM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-19-201206:09 PM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by BlackMajor - 07-19-201208:45 PM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by Saintethan - 07-20-201201:18 AM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by xxDraa - 07-21-201208:01 PM
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by ibanezboy - 07-22-201202:02 AM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by mikey288 - 07-22-201209:02 AM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by BlackMajor - 07-22-201206:34 PM,
RE: M I K E Y F O R A D M I N ! - by mikey288 - 07-22-201207:02 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)