Post: #3
07-18-201202:38 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-18-201202:39 AM by Saintethan.)
[size=large][font=Impact][color=#FF0000]D[/size][size=medium]ARKSPIN[/size] [size=large]L[/size][size=medium]OGO=[/size][size=large]C[/size][size=medium]COO'[/size]
Funny Tee Shirts=Good
Funny Tee Shirts+Darkspin Logo= AWESOME.[/font][/size][/color]
So basically, we make tee shirts and mugs with Darkspin-related jokes, such as "E'rryday I'm AFK" or "Whatever the question... BECAUSE MANGOES," and sell them for profit! OR we could send in the Tee Shirt ideas to SnorgTees and win up to $150! I could also do commisions for people and have the billing address be D4rkspin's billing address. This would draw in extra income for the servers.
Some ideas:
"Whatever the question... BECAUSE MANGOES."
"E'rryday I'm A-F-K."
"LAPIS LAZULI. It's good for the teeth."
"Darkspin." (the Darkspin logo is actually pretty epic)
I could do the artwork and send it to Viper/whoever wants to make the shirts. I know how to print art onto tee shirts, so I can give instructions as well. [/color][/font][/size]
[hr]
EDIT: UGH, I SUCK AT THIS SITE'S VERSION OF HTML.
Funny Tee Shirts=Good
Funny Tee Shirts+Darkspin Logo= AWESOME.[/font][/size][/color]
So basically, we make tee shirts and mugs with Darkspin-related jokes, such as "E'rryday I'm AFK" or "Whatever the question... BECAUSE MANGOES," and sell them for profit! OR we could send in the Tee Shirt ideas to SnorgTees and win up to $150! I could also do commisions for people and have the billing address be D4rkspin's billing address. This would draw in extra income for the servers.
Some ideas:
"Whatever the question... BECAUSE MANGOES."
"E'rryday I'm A-F-K."
"LAPIS LAZULI. It's good for the teeth."
"Darkspin." (the Darkspin logo is actually pretty epic)
I could do the artwork and send it to Viper/whoever wants to make the shirts. I know how to print art onto tee shirts, so I can give instructions as well. [/color][/font][/size]
[hr]
EDIT: UGH, I SUCK AT THIS SITE'S VERSION OF HTML.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]